camel-users mailing list archives

From "Glenn Silverman" <gsilver...@dispensingsolutionsinc.com>
Subject RE: Exceptions causing camel to stop functioning correctly..
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 14:58:26 GMT
Let me restart the servers.

Glenn Silverman
Senior Java Developer
Office: 657-622-2900 x404

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Howe [mailto:tomhowe@artcore.com]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 7:57 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Exceptions causing camel to stop functioning correctly..

I've just noticed that PermGen in the failing app was at 99%. Is there a
change PermGen exceptions could be causing this? Maybe they are being
caught
and not going to the logs.

PSPermGen       total 23808K, used 23731K [0xb6e00000, 0xb8540000,
0xbae00000)
   object space 23808K, 99% used [0xb6e00000,0xb852ce98,

> 0xb8540000)

My error handlers look like this..

        <errorHandler id="general.error" type="DeadLetterChannel"
deadLetterUri="activemq:general.error" >
            <redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="0"
redeliveryDelay="0"
logHandled="true"  logExhausted="true" logContinued="true"/>
        </errorHandler>

        <errorHandler id="ibroadcast.error" type="DeadLetterChannel"
deadLetterUri="activemq:ibroadcast.error" >
            <redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="10"
asyncDelayedRedelivery="true" redeliveryDelay="1000" logHandled="true"
logExhausted="true" logContinued="true" logRetryAttempted="true"/>
        </errorHandler>

        <errorHandler id="splunk.error" type="DeadLetterChannel"
deadLetterUri="activemq:splunk.error" >
            <redeliveryPolicy useExponentialBackOff="true"
backOffMultiplier="2" maximumRedeliveries="10"

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Tom Howe <tomhowe@artcore.com> wrote:

> One of our camel applications just stopped working correctly and I
found
> the below exception in then log.
> The application did not die, it carried on running and consuming
messages,
> but it stopped writing to the  mina component that sends messages to
our
> splunk server over mina:tcp.
>
> The error looks like it is coming from activemq because it mentions
Mysql
> and our application doesnt use mysql.
>
> Could a single route fail/thread be crashing silently? Is there a way
> make sure that the application dies if anything like this happens so
we know
> to restart it..
>
> I'm not sure if it is helpful but I have put a thread dump of when it
was
> not running correctly at the bottom of this email..
>

> @400000004dc7b36903d4eb3c 2011-05-09 10:26:55,062 [Camel (mrs) thread
#24 -
> JmsConsumer[general.in]] INFO  org.apache.activemq.TransactionContext
-
> commit failed for transaction
> TX:ID:vp-prod-wfe-i-39469-1304763938202-0:5:173635
> @400000004dc7b36903d4f6f4 javax.jms.JMSException: STORE COMMIT FAILED:
> Transaction rolled back.
> @400000004dc7b36903d4fadc   at

org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.
java:49)
> @400000004dc7b36903d502ac   at

org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection
.java:1287)
> @400000004dc7b36903d5b65c   at

org.apache.activemq.TransactionContext.syncSendPacketWithInterruptionHan
dling(TransactionContext.java:704)
> @400000004dc7b36903d5ba44   at

org.apache.activemq.TransactionContext.commit(TransactionContext.java:29
9)
> @400000004dc7b36903d5be2c   at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.commit(ActiveMQSession.java:560)
> @400000004dc7b36903d5c214   at
> org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledSession.commit(PooledSession.java:133)
> @400000004dc7b36903d744cc   at

org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils.commitIfNecessary(JmsUtils.java
:217)
> @400000004dc7b36903d74c9c   at

org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.commit
IfNecessary(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:575)
> @400000004dc7b36903d75084   at

org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExec
uteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:481)
> @400000004dc7b36903d77b7c   at

org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer
.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:325)
> @400000004dc7b36903d77f64   at

org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer
.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:243)
> @400000004dc7b36903d7834c   at

org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMe
ssageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java
:1058)
> @400000004dc7b36903d796d4   at

org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMe
ssageListenerInvoker.executeOngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.
java:1050)
> @400000004dc7b36903d79abc   at

org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMe
ssageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:947)
> @400000004dc7b36903d7ae44   at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
> @400000004dc7b36903d7b22c   at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
> @400000004dc7b36903d7b614   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> @400000004dc7b36903d7d16c Caused by: javax.transaction.xa.XAException:
> STORE COMMIT FAILED: Transaction rolled back.
> @400000004dc7b36903d7d554   at

org.apache.activemq.transaction.LocalTransaction.commit(LocalTransaction
.java:77)
> @400000004dc7b36903d7d93c   at

org.apache.activemq.broker.TransactionBroker.commitTransaction(Transacti
onBroker.java:173)
> @400000004dc7b36903d7dd24   at

org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.commitTransaction(Mutable
BrokerFilter.java:103)
> @400000004dc7b36903d80fec   at

org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processCommitTransactionO
nePhase(TransportConnection.java:420)
> @400000004dc7b36903d813d4   at

org.apache.activemq.command.TransactionInfo.visit(TransactionInfo.java:1
00)
> @400000004dc7b36903d817bc   at

org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnecti
on.java:306)
> @400000004dc7b36903d81ba4   at

org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConn
ection.java:179)
> @400000004dc7b36903d82b44   at

org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.
java:69)
> @400000004dc7b36903d82f2c   at

org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatN
egotiator.java:113)
> @400000004dc7b36903d83314   at

org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMoni
tor.java:227)
> @400000004dc7b36903d85254   at

org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSuppor
t.java:83)
> @400000004dc7b36903d8563c   at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:2
20)
> @400000004dc7b36903d85a24   at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:202
)
> @400000004dc7b36903d85e0c   ... 1 more
> @400000004dc7b36903d85e0c Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to
get
> store sequenceId for messageId:
> ID:vp-prod-wfe-j-40014-1304519813061-0:13:5:1:1385, on:
queue://general.in.
> Reason:
> com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException:
No
> operations allowed after statement closed.
> @400000004dc7b36903d87194   at

org.apache.activemq.util.IOExceptionSupport.create(IOExceptionSupport.ja
va:33)
> @400000004dc7b36903d8757c   at

org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCMessageStore.getStoreSequenceIdForMes
sageId(JDBCMessageStore.java:318)
> @400000004dc7b36903d8a45c   at

org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCMessageStore.removeMessage(JDBCMessag
eStore.java:170)
> @400000004dc7b36903d8a844   at

org.apache.activemq.store.memory.MemoryTransactionStore$4.run(MemoryTran
sactionStore.java:306)
> @400000004dc7b36903d8ac2c   at

org.apache.activemq.store.memory.MemoryTransactionStore$Tx.commit(Memory
TransactionStore.java:103)
> @400000004dc7b36903d8cb6c   at

org.apache.activemq.store.memory.MemoryTransactionStore.commit(MemoryTra
nsactionStore.java:226)
> @400000004dc7b36903d8cf54   at

org.apache.activemq.transaction.LocalTransaction.commit(LocalTransaction
.java:72)
> @400000004dc7b36903d8d33c   ... 13 more
> @400000004dc7b36903d8d724 Caused by: java.lang.Throwable:
> com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException:
No
> operations allowed after statement closed.
> @400000004dc7b36903d8eaac   at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> @400000004dc7b36903d8ee94   at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> @400000004dc7b36903d8ee94   at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
> @400000004dc7b36903d8f27c   at
> java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> @400000004dc7b36903d9021c   at
> com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
> @400000004dc7b36903d90604   at
> com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:382)
> @400000004dc7b36903d9292c   at
> com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1013)
> @400000004dc7b36903d92d14   at
> com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:987)
> @400000004dc7b36903d930fc   at
> com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:982)
> @400000004dc7b36903d94484   at
> com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:927)
> @400000004dc7b36903d9486c   at
> com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.checkClosed(StatementImpl.java:402)
> @400000004dc7b36903d967ac   at

com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.setString(PreparedStatement.java:4394)
> @400000004dc7b36903d96b94   at

org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.setString(Delegating
PreparedStatement.java:132)
> @400000004dc7b36903d96f7c   at

org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.setString(Delegating
PreparedStatement.java:132)
> @400000004dc7b36903d97364   at

org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter.getStoreSequen
ceId(DefaultJDBCAdapter.java:272)
> @400000004dc7b36903dc2e9c   at

org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCMessageStore.getStoreSequenceIdForMes
sageId(JDBCMessageStore.java:315)
> @400000004dc7b36903dc366c   ... 18 more
> @400000004dc7b36903de594c 2011-05-09 10:26:55,064 [Camel (mrs) thread
#24 -
> JmsConsumer[general.in]] WARN
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsMessageListenerContainer  -
Execution of
> [...]
> @400000004dc7b36903e1cc1c   at

org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.setString(Delegating
PreparedStatement.java:132)
> @400000004dc7b36903e1d004   at

org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.setString(Delegating
PreparedStatement.java:132)
> @400000004dc7b36903e1dfa4   at

org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter.getStoreSequen
ceId(DefaultJDBCAdapter.java:272)
> @400000004dc7b36903e1e38c   at

org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCMessageStore.getStoreSequenceIdForMes
sageId(JDBCMessageStore.java:315)
> @400000004dc7b36903e1eb5c   ... 18 more
> @400000004dc7b36903f18774 2011-05-09 10:26:55,066 [Camel (mrs) thread
#24 -
> JmsConsumer[general.in]] WARN
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsMessageListenerContainer  - Setup of
JMS
> message listener invoker failed for destination 'general.in' - trying
> recover. Cause: STORE COMMIT FAILED: Transaction rolled back.
>

>  Full thread dump Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (19.0-b09 mixed mode):
>
>  "Camel (mrs) thread #29 - JmsConsumer[general.in]" daemon prio=3
> tid=0x09975000 nid=0x90 in Object.wait() [0xb5e19000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (on object monitor)
>      at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
>      at

org.apache.activemq.SimplePriorityMessageDispatchChannel.dequeue(SimpleP
riorityMessageDispatchChannel.java:89)
>      - locked <0xbb49b270> (a java.lang.Object)
>      at

org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.dequeue(ActiveMQMessageConsu
mer.java:452)
>      at

org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.receive(ActiveMQMessageConsu
mer.java:577)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer
.receiveMessage(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:429)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer
.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:310)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer
.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:243)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMe
ssageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java
:1058)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMe
ssageListenerInvoker.executeOngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.
java:1050)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMe
ssageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:947)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
> Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "Camel (mrs) thread #28 - ErrorHandlerRedeliveryTask" daemon prio=3
> tid=0x098b9000 nid=0x8f waiting on condition [0xb51d5000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (parking)
>      at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
>      - parking to wait for  <0xbb1c3338> (a
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject)
>      at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(Unknown
Source)
>      at

java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.aw
aitNanos(Unknown
> Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.DelayQueue.take(Unknown Source)
>      at

java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(U
nknown
> Source)
>      at

java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(U
nknown
> Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "Camel (mrs) thread #27 - MinaSocketConnector" prio=3 tid=0x08ae6800
> nid=0x8e waiting on condition [0xb5184000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (parking)
>      at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
>      - parking to wait for  <0xbb1ac2d0> (a
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject)
>      at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(Unknown Source)
>      at

java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.aw
ait(Unknown
> Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(Unknown Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "ActiveMQ Session Task" prio=3 tid=0x0835b800 nid=0x8d waiting on
> condition [0xb5f0c000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (parking)
>      at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
>      - parking to wait for  <0xbb484c20> (a
> java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack)
>      at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(Unknown
Source)
>      at

java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.awaitFulfill(Unknown
> Source)
>      at
> java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.transfer(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue.poll(Unknown Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "ActiveMQ Session Task" prio=3 tid=0x08957400 nid=0x8c waiting on
> condition [0xb5133000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (parking)
>      at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
>      - parking to wait for  <0xbb484c20> (a
> java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack)
>      at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(Unknown
Source)
>      at

java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.awaitFulfill(Unknown
> Source)
>      at
> java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.transfer(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue.poll(Unknown Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "InactivityMonitor WriteCheck" daemon prio=3 tid=0x09974c00 nid=0x89
in
> Object.wait() [0xb52c8000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (on object monitor)
>      at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
>      at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
>      - locked <0xbb485b30> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
>      at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "InactivityMonitor ReadCheck" daemon prio=3 tid=0x08b0fc00 nid=0x88
in
> Object.wait() [0xb545d000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (on object monitor)
>      at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
>      at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
>      - locked <0xbb485f10> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
>      at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "Camel (mrs) thread #26 - JmsConsumer[splunk.in]" daemon prio=3
> tid=0x081c6000 nid=0x87 waiting on condition [0xb5ebb000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (parking)
>      at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
>      - parking to wait for  <0xbb4a3378> (a
> java.util.concurrent.CountDownLatch$Sync)
>      at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(Unknown Source)
>      at

java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.parkAndCheckInterr
upt(Unknown
> Source)
>      at

java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.doAcquireSharedInt
erruptibly(Unknown
> Source)
>      at

java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireSharedInter
ruptibly(Unknown
> Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.CountDownLatch.await(Unknown Source)
>      at

org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.
java:122)
>      at

org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncP
rocessor.java:85)
>      at

org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(Endpoin
tMessageListener.java:92)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvo
keListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:560)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invoke
Listener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:498)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExec
uteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:467)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer
.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:325)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer
.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:243)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMe
ssageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java
:1058)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMe
ssageListenerInvoker.executeOngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.
java:1050)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMe
ssageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:947)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
> Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "ActiveMQ Transport: tcp://
> nm-prod-wfe-mq.bbc.redbeemedia.net/10.232.1.248:61616" prio=3
> tid=0x081de400 nid=0x86 runnable [0xb5f5d000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
>      at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
>      at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>      at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBuffere
dInputStream.java:50)
>      at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport$2.fill(TcpTransport.java:
576)
>      at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBuffere
dInputStream.java:58)
>      at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport$2.read(TcpTransport.java:
561)
>      at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(Unknown Source)
>      at

org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.jav
a:269)
>      at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.
java:227)
>      at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:2
19)
>      at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:202
)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "ActiveMQConnection[ID:vp-prod-wfe-i-39469-1304763938202-0:5]
Scheduler"
> [...]
>      at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(Unknown Source)
>      at

java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.aw
ait(Unknown
> Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(Unknown Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "DestroyJavaVM" prio=3 tid=0x08070000 nid=0x2 waiting on condition
> [0x00000000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
>
>  "DefaultQuartzScheduler-heartbeat_QuartzSchedulerThread" prio=3
> tid=0x09117800 nid=0x2b in Object.wait() [0xb5987000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (on object monitor)

org.quartz.core.QuartzSchedulerThread.run(QuartzSchedulerThread.java:296
)
>      - locked <0xbb448e80> (a java.lang.Object)
>
>  "DefaultQuartzScheduler-heartbeat_Worker-10" prio=3 tid=0x093c1000
> nid=0x2a in Object.wait() [0xb59d8000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (on object monitor)
>      at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
>      at

org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java
:543)
> [...]
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMe
ssageListenerInvoker.executeOngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.
java:1050)
>      at

org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMe
ssageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:947)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
> Source)
>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "PooledByteBufferExpirer-0" daemon prio=3 tid=0x09118400 nid=0x17
waiting
> on condition [0xb604d000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (sleeping)
>      at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)

org.apache.mina.common.PooledByteBufferAllocator$Expirer.run(PooledByteB
ufferAllocator.java:249)

>  "HashSessionScavenger-0" daemon prio=3 tid=0x0874fc00 nid=0x15 in
> Object.wait() [0xb609e000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (on object monitor)
>      at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
>      at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
>      - locked <0xbaee27a8> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
>      at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "qtp2864404-17" prio=3 tid=0x0831a800 nid=0x14 waiting on condition
> [0xb6337000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (parking)
>      at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
>      - parking to wait for  <0xbae121d8> (a
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject)
>      at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(Unknown
Source)
>      at

java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.aw
aitNanos(Unknown
> Source)
>      at

org.eclipse.jetty.util.BlockingArrayQueue.poll(BlockingArrayQueue.java:3
20)
>      at

org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.ja
va:480)
> [...]
Source)
>      at

java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.aw
aitNanos(Unknown
> Source)
>      at

org.eclipse.jetty.util.BlockingArrayQueue.poll(BlockingArrayQueue.java:3
20)
>      at

org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.ja
va:480)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "qtp2864404-12" prio=3 tid=0x08cd9400 nid=0xf runnable [0xb64cc000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
>      at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept0(Native Method)
>      at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept(Unknown Source)
>      - locked <0xbb2c9700> (a java.lang.Object)

org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.SelectChannelConnector$2.run(SelectChannelC
onnector.java:287)
>      at

org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.ja
va:451)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "qtp2864404-11" prio=3 tid=0x08982800 nid=0xe waiting on condition
> [0xb651d000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (parking)
>      at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
>      - parking to wait for  <0xbae121d8> (a
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject)
>      at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(Unknown
Source)
>      at

java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.aw
aitNanos(Unknown
> Source)
>      at

org.eclipse.jetty.util.BlockingArrayQueue.poll(BlockingArrayQueue.java:3
20)
>      at

org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.ja
va:480)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "qtp2864404-10 - Acceptor0 DefaultJettyManager$2.0.0.0:9080" prio=3
> tid=0x0880d400 nid=0xd runnable [0xb656e000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
>      at sun.nio.ch.DevPollArrayWrapper.poll0(Native Method)
>      at sun.nio.ch.DevPollArrayWrapper.poll(Unknown Source)
>      at sun.nio.ch.DevPollSelectorImpl.doSelect(Unknown Source)
>      at sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(Unknown Source)
>      - locked <0xbb395dc0> (a sun.nio.ch.Util$2)
>      - locked <0xbb395dd0> (a java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableSet)
>      - locked <0xbb395d78> (a sun.nio.ch.DevPollSelectorImpl)
>      at sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(Unknown Source)
>      at

org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectorManager$SelectSet.doSelect(SelectorMana
ger.java:481)
>      at

org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectorManager.doSelect(SelectorManager.java:2
19)
>      at

org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.SelectChannelConnector.accept(SelectChannel
Connector.java:122)
>      at

org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractConnector$Acceptor.run(AbstractConnecto
r.java:837)
>      at

org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.ja
va:451)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "Low Memory Detector" daemon prio=3 tid=0x0813c800 nid=0xb runnable
> [0x00000000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
>
>  "CompilerThread1" daemon prio=3 tid=0x0813ac00 nid=0xa waiting on
> condition [0x00000000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
>
>  "CompilerThread0" daemon prio=3 tid=0x08137800 nid=0x9 waiting on
> condition [0x00000000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
>
>  "Signal Dispatcher" daemon prio=3 tid=0x08136400 nid=0x8 waiting on
> condition [0x00000000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
>
>  "Finalizer" daemon prio=3 tid=0x08122800 nid=0x7 in Object.wait()
> [0xb67e4000]
>     java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (on object monitor)
>      at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
>      at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(Unknown Source)
>      - locked <0xbae16668> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)
>      at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(Unknown Source)
>      at java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>  "Reference Handler" daemon prio=3 tid=0x08121400 nid=0x6 in
Object.wait()