camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Straube <claus.stra...@catify.com>
Subject Re: Camel Activator OSGI
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 16:32:07 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I think you have to separate between the camel context and routes. If I
understand your case correctly you want to load an externally defined
route (as xml file) into your running camel context?

So a simple solution would be to create a bundle with the camel context
and one route that reads your route from file system, ftp or what ever.
Then processing the route xml and giving the route to the camel context
(see http://camel.apache.org/loading-routes-from-xml-files.html).

Best regards - Claus