camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <>
Subject Re: Camel and Android
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 01:33:57 GMT

It could be a interesting topic. With the help of camel you can make the
Android application be a supper client which can connect lots of component.

The mainly concern that I have is running the third part dependency
jars, these jars will make things more complicated. If you just start to
install the camel-core, I think that could be a first step to archive :),