camel-users mailing list archives

From Chris Richmond <crichm...@referentia.com>
Subject Re: CXF Webservice in Camel
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 05:59:31 GMT
Yes, I did  and then added all those classes to my project(eclipse)  I
have the ObjectFactory.java which it created for me in my project as
well. Is there some possibility that it needs a pre-compiled
ObjectFactory.class in a .jar or otherwise?  I seem to recall something
related to JAX-WS or JAXB at some point in the past that recuired the
use of javac and the IDE couldn't compile some .java class it needed
when I tried to run.

Incidentally, this error occurs whether I run my application from
Eclipse or create a runnable  .jar of it and run from command line.

Chris