camel-users mailing list archives

From Bharat Goyal <bha...@adchemy.com>
Subject date functions/URL params for http endpoint
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 18:00:51 GMT
Hello,
We have the requirement to pull data from a http URL on specific dates of the month.

Requirements:
1. There are 2 URL params in the http call, startDate and endDate that takes date expr in
dd/MMM/YYYY (e.g. 05/JAN/2011) and are used to fetch data between those 2 dates.
2. Our camel-cron/quartz setup will need to run on specific dates, and then route to the http
endpoint that can retrieve this data.
3. the startDate has to be the current date (whenever the quartz job ran), but the endDate
needs to be startDate - {some configured value}. How do we do this via spring/camel config
without writing a custom processor? Are there any date functions available to subtract dates
for e.g?

Thanks,
Bharat