camel-users mailing list archives

From smozely <steven.mosl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Endpoints started twice when not providing an ID
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 03:02:25 GMT
Hey there thanks for the reply ....

I think I figured out what was happening.

I was running using the maven plugin, so it was automatically scanning for
META-INF/spring/ for xml files ... I just relised someone else on the team
added another xml file which imports all of the other xml files we have in
that folder ... hence things starting up twice.

Sorry for the false alarm... now I need to figure out why this team member
thought he needed to do the import.

Cheers,
Steve