camel-users mailing list archives

From Ashwin Karpe <aka...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Problem writing message to file
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 14:12:04 GMT
Hi,

Based on a look at your code, you register/add a route only after you pick
up your first message.  I also do not see code where you send the received
message into the route (though I assume you are doing so). Do you have a
check in your code to see whether the route is up and running before you
push the message into the route.

Also, do you see any exception thrown with your first message...?

All I can say is you have is a very unusual requirement of questionable
value that only adds to latency and weaker performance... But if it works
for you *shrug*.

Cheers,

Ashwin...

-----
Ashwin Karpe
Apache Camel Committer & Sr Principal Consultant
FUSESource (a Progress Software Corporation subsidiary)
http://fusesource.com

Blog: http://opensourceknowledge.blogspot.com
CamelOne 2011: http://fusesource.com/camel2011