camel-users mailing list archives

From viezz <viezz.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Sending Multiple SMPP Message and get response for each message submitted
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 18:02:29 GMT
Hello,

I follow the example from camel FAQ about sending multiple message from a
single processor, but I'm not using spring injection, because I set my
application to run standalone as executable jar.

here's my route:

from(smppUri).process(myProcessor);

and here's the code inside myProcessor:

ProducerTemplate producer = exchng.getContext().createProducerTemplate();

it = taskList.iterator();

 while (it.hasNext()) {
                t = (Task) it.next();
                messageRef =
producer.request(smppUri,mcaSenderProcessor).getIn().getHeader("CamelSmppId",
String.class);
            }

taskList is a List of recipient number, so this processor will send message
according to the List.

the request method was supposed to return the exchange response and I need
to get the smppId to get the message reference from smsc, but it didn't.
it does send the message to those recipient in the list, but I couldn't get
the submit_sm resp to get the smppId.

am I doing wrong?