camel-users mailing list archives

From ychawla <premiergenerat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Read file from within bundle?
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 23:45:49 GMT
Hello All,
I have some data file that reside inside a camel 2.6.0 bundle deployed
inside of ServiceMix 4.3.  I included some resources in my bundle:

<Include-Resource>
				{maven-resources},
src/test/resources/xml/test=src/test/resources/xml/test
</Include-Resource>

However, I am not sure how I can read these files in my application.  I
tried reading them as a spring resource, class path resource, and some other
different ways, but no luck.

What is the proper way to read files from my bundle?  Eventually I worked
around this by copying my files to the /tmp directory, but my preferred
method is to read these files from the bundle. I am assumming I should use
bundle.getResource, but not sure how to get at the bundle.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Yogesh