camel-users mailing list archives

From segev <soa....@gmail.com>
Subject Camel CXF and Weblogic
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 09:21:01 GMT
Our main integration system is Oracle based and runs on Weblogic, we have
other Java based system utilizing JBoss and Tomcat/Spring.
I find Camel as an appealing light weight integration solution that we could
use to supplement our other integration systems and preferably use across
different platforms.

I created a war based Camel project and deployed it with no issues to
Weblogic.
However a Camel project that supports Web Services requires CXF and Weblogic
Web Services support is different (Metro..).
Is there an easy way to have Camel running in Weblogic and supporting Web
Services?
We would also be interested to find a similar solution (Camel with Web
Services support) for JBoss.