camel-users mailing list archives

From Zhemzhitsky Sergey <>
Subject RE: Camel CXF RS Consumer. Why serviceClass is required?
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 05:46:20 GMT
Hi Willem,

Thanks a lot for the explanation.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky
Information Technology Division
Troika Dialog, 4, Romanov lane, Moscow 125009, Russia
Phone. +7 495 2580500 ext. 1246

-----Original Message-----
From: Willem Jiang []
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: Camel CXF RS Consumer. Why serviceClass is required?

On 5/26/11 4:24 PM, Zhemzhitsky Sergey wrote:
> Is it possible to instantiate a jdk proxy based on the interface of the service? If so,
the code would be cleaner because there will no dummy service implementations?
As the Resource Classes could be more complicated.
Such as the CustomerServices has the reference of Customer and Product, We can't just create
a proxy and never return the instances of Customer or Product in camel-cxfrs.

> Best Regards,
> Sergey Zhemzhitsky

Blog: (English)
Twitter: willemjiang

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to

View raw message