camel-users mailing list archives

From Laurentiu Trica <laurentiu.tr...@finalfolder.biz>
Subject Re: Camel Mail with attachment problem
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 13:10:28 GMT
Hello,

I use this code:

public class ContentToAttachment extends AbstractTransparentProcessor {

    private String contentType = "application/octet-stream";

        Message msg = transferData(exchange);

        InputStream stream = (InputStream) msg.getBody();

        String attachmentId = (String)
msg.getHeader(UtilConstants.CAMEL_FILENAME_KEY);
        if (attachmentId == null){
            attachmentId = UtilConstants.CAMEL_FILENAME_KEY;
        }

        DataHandler handler = new DataHandler(new StreamDataSource(stream,
contentType, attachmentId));

        msg.addAttachment(attachmentId, handler);
        msg.setBody("");
    }
}

Shouldn't this work ok with Camel?
Are there some default length limits for attachments?

--
Laurentiu Trica
Software Developer             Mobile: (+40) 722 329318

This message can contain privileged or confidential information and it is
intended only for addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly
prohibited.