camel-users mailing list archives

From Simon Kelly <simongdke...@gmail.com>
Subject Access CamelRedeliveryCounter in error queue
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 09:39:39 GMT
Hi

I am quite new to Camel but am enjoying it, good work! I'm using Camel 2.6.0
in Apache ServiceMix 2011.01. I have configured a route and a
deadLetterChannel error handler that performs some retries and then sends
the message to a SEDA queue.

Once in the SEDA queue I'd like to be able to access
the CamelRedeliveryCounter header but it does not seem to be present. I have
tried with and without useOriginalMessage on the deadLetterChannel. How can
I get access to this header?

Thanks in advance!
Simon