camel-users mailing list archives

From Björn Bength <bjorn.ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using CamelJmsDestinationName to publish to topics in Xml
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 12:36:06 GMT
Hi,

<route>
   <description>test dynamicDeliveryAddress</description>
   <from uri="activemq:queue:dynamicDelivery"/>
   <setHeader headerName="CamelJmsDestinationName" >
       <constant>dynamicdestinationName</constant>
   </setHeader>
   <to uri="activemq:topic:dummy" />
</route>

worked for me once. but i was using java dsl at the time.

/björn