camel-users mailing list archives

From Magnus Palmér <magnus.palmer.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing an exchange header value in the Java DSL
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:47:11 GMT
Hi,

I've spent several hours trying to find out what I suspect to be a trivial
thing.

I want to access the value of a header on the exchange to allow creation of
dynamic URI to my enrich.

This is how I set the header:

*.setHeader(Exchange.**HTTP_URI, simple(
"http4://localhost:9984/products/${header.EAN}"))*

This will override the URI and gives me a dynamic URI when using:

*.to("http4://localhost:9984/")*

But now I would like to use:

*.enrich( "dynamic-uri-from-header", **new** SomeAggregationStrategy())*

I just can't seem to get how to access the headervalue as a String.

Trying for instance with header(Exchange.HTTP_URI). or with converting a
"simple" expression into a string value.

What am I missing?

--
Brgds, Magnus Palmér
+46736845680