camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel: SOAP over JMS
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:28:02 GMT
Hi,

If you want to use the SOAP over JMS, you don't need to use the camel
transport for CXF.

Did you have a chance to try to create pure CXF with SOAP over JMS?

Willem

On 4/26/11 2:51 PM, Zhemzhitsky Sergey wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to configure SOAP over JMS by means of camel, cfx, activemq and servicemix
(apache-servicemix-4.3.1-fuse-01-09).

> Here is documentation http://camel.apache.org/camel-transport-for-cxf.html I'm using.
>
> My configuration file looks like this

>      xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>      xmlns:cxf="http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf"
>      xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws"
>      xmlns:soap="http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/soap"
>      xmlns:echo="http://www.springframework.org/spring-ws/samples/echo"
>      xsi:schemaLocation="
>          http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.0.xsd
>          http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf/camel-cxf.xsd
>          http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
>      ">
>
>      <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml" />
>      <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
>
>      <bean class="org.apache.camel.component.cxf.transport.CamelTransportFactory">
>          <property name="bus" ref="cxf" />
>          <property name="camelContext" ref="camel" />
>          <property name="transportIds">
>              <list>
>                  <value>http://cxf.apache.org/transports/camel</value>
>              </list>
>          </property>
>      </bean>
>
>      <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="echoService" address="camel:activemq:queue:EchoRequest"
>          endpointName="echo:EchoSoap11" serviceName="echo:EchoService" wsdlURL="echo.wsdl">
>          <cxf:properties>
>              <entry key="dataFormat" value="PAYLOAD" />
>          </cxf:properties>
>      </cxf:cxfEndpoint>
>
>      <camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
>          <route>
>              <from uri="file:c:/workspace/temp/cxf/req" />
>              <inOut uri="activemq:queue:EchoRequest?jmsMessageType=Bytes&amp;replyTo=EchoReply&amp;useMessageIDAsCorrelationID=true"/>
>              <to uri="log:org.testapp?level=INFO" />
>              <to uri="file:c:/workspace/temp/cxf/resp"/>
>          </route>
>      </camelContext>
>
>      <bean id="activemq" class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
>          <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
>      </bean>
>
> </beans>
>
>  From the configuration - I'm trying to invoke CXF services when sending messages to
activemq. Messages are SOAP payloads and look like this

> <echo:echoRequest xmlns:echo="http://www.springframework.org/spring-ws/samples/echo">hello</echo:echoRequest>
>
> I'm expecting the payload to become a SOAP envelope
>
> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:echo="http://www.springframework.org/spring-ws/samples/echo">
>     <soapenv:Header/>
>     <soapenv:Body>
>        <echo:echoRequest>hello</echo:echoRequest>
>     </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
>
> But it does not happen and there is only payload in the queue and it seems that CXF is
not attached to the acvivemq endpoint.

> So the question is how to configure cxf+camel+activemq in the apache-servicemix-4.3.1-fuse-01-09
to create a fully functional SOAP envelope when sending only a payload into the queue?

--
Willem

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference