camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel as an OSGi bundle in virgo
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:53:22 GMT
On 4/19/11 3:21 AM, Jean-Pierre Bergamin wrote:
> In short:
> * Why is there a dependency to org.fusesource.commons.management in
> camel-core? Should this dependency maybe optional?
The camel-core user the fusesource management as the default management
framework and because of the management code is used when the camel
context is started, I don't think the dependency can be optional.

> * Does the core-spring bundle really need to import
> org.apache.camel.language? The bundle already contains this package with
> SpEL.class in it.
No, I don't think so.
Maybe we should consider to move th SpEL.class into camel-core to avoid
exporting the same package of org.apache.camel.language twice.

> * Any ideas why the web bundle does not see the class
> CamelNamespaceHandler any more after redeployment? Could this be a bug
> in Virgo?

I guess it's a Virgo's bug, because we never hit this kind of issue when
we deploy the camel-core and camel-spring with Spring-DM in OSGi.

--
Willem

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference