camel-users mailing list archives

From Harald Wellmann <>
Subject Re: Asynchronous Remoting with Futures
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 11:56:30 GMT
I've tested this with a small example using Camel 2.8-SNAPSHOT and
Future<T> over JMS, which works fine.

The only problem I'm having is not related to the new features, but
rather to thread pool configuration, e.g. to increase the reply timeout.

 From I can see I somehow
need to configure a ThreadPoolProfile and/or an ExecutorServiceStrategy,
but I can't figure out how to do this in Java - all the examples use
Spring XML with Camel extensions, but I'm trying to use Java Config
wherever possible and I'm hoping to get rid of XML contexts with Spring

Best regards,

> Am 31.03.2011 11:57, schrieb davsclaus:
>> This has been implemented in Camel 2.8. You can now use Future in your
>> client
>> interfaces, and the invocation will now be asynchronous.
>> And there is a little example here

View raw message