camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Straube <claus.stra...@catify.com>
Subject Re: Route Question
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 07:44:44 GMT
I can't see the code. Perhaps this is the mailinglist issue Claus posted
some days ago. But anyway - on one side it is a discussion about coding
style. I think it's cleaner / easier to read to have two three line
routes where each of the route has its own and clear task to do, than a
all in one solution with a if clause in the end. But as I said this is a
question of taste. On the other side I don't have a quick tip for a all
in one solution...