camel-users mailing list archives

From "ext2" <x...@tongtech.com>
Subject Re: destoring sequence of camel context and beans
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 10:20:16 GMT
Thanks,Claus:

The real problem is  spring doesn't understand the camel's xml schema. For
example:
	<from uri="bean:beanId....">
the camel processor may dependency on a spring bean by the beanId; but the
spring know nothing about this;

So I am wondering if camel has  carefully deal the destroy life cycle? I try
to check the source code of camel, but still know nothing about this;

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 9:20 AM, ext2 <xuhb@tongtech.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>        With spring, caml processors may depend on many beans. Could camel
> will ensure the camelcontext will be destroy before all the dependencies
> while spring context is destroy?

Check the spring documentation how it allows you to configure ordering
between beans. Thats normally the depends-on attribute you can use.

--
Claus Ibsen