camel-users mailing list archives

From viswa <>
Subject Re: Error throwing ---Openmq configuration with Apache Camel
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:25:16 GMT
Hello Claus Ibsen,
Just to give more impression of what I'm trying to do.
1)Installed maven and its successful
2)Dowloaded Apache camel and did the necessary steps
2)I chose the example from the
3)Ran with the existing embedded broker(Activemq)
4)BUILD successful and created the messages in the file(as per expected
5)Now trying to change the broker to OpenMQ
6)I didnt change aynthing in POM.XML but only changed the file  and in this java file my changes are
ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
7)Ran the program from commandline.
8)Throwing ERROR as above.