camel-users mailing list archives

From viezz <viezz.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SMPP How to receive delivery receipt from smsc as producer?
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2011 04:43:17 GMT
hello Christian,

thank you for your reply, but I'm still experiencing the same problem, I
don't know if I'm still not quite understand about camel routing, but I've
changed my routing after I read the source from you given link.

here's my new route:

from("file:data/inbox").process(messageProcessor)
 .to("smpp://pavel@localhost
:6006?password=wpsd&enquireLinkTimer=3000&transactionTimer=5000&systemType=producer");

from("smpp://pavel@localhost
:6006?password=wpsd&enquireLinkTimer=3000&transactionTimer=5000&systemType=consumer").process(deliveryReceiptProcessor)

(smsc is running on localhost port 6006)

but still I can't receive the delivery receipt from smsc, it can only
receipt submit_sm_resp.
the second route doesn't receive anything from smsc, first I thought that
smsc will send the delivery receipt and my application will receive it from
the second route, but it didn't.

I can see in the log that it make two different smpp session to smsc, one as
producer and another as consumer, but the smsc seems to be sending the
delivery receipt to the first smpp session (the producer), because it was
the one sending the submit_sm to smsc.

from the documentation I read there are some headers from smpp consumer that
can can be used to request data from smsc, but i didn't know how to do it
since the smpp consumer bind as receiver to smsc, so it can only receive
message.