camel-users mailing list archives

From viezz <viezz.l...@gmail.com>
Subject SMPP How to receive delivery receipt from smsc as producer?
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:54:38 GMT
hello,

I'm new to camel and smpp, currently I'm working on a project that requires
smpp to send and receive sms from an smsc, i'm making a simulation using
smsc from logica.

i was using camel-smpp as a producer to send messaage to smsc, here is my
routing:

 from("file:data/inbox").process(messageProcessor)

.to("smpp://pavel@localhost:6006?password=wpsd&enquireLinkTimer=3000&transactionTimer=5000&systemType=producer").process(deliveryReceiptProcessor)

it will consume file from data/inbox folder, parse it's content (with the
first processor) and compose as sms and send to smsc. I've succeeded this
far, and then i realized that smsc was sending delivery receipt a few moment
after sending submit_sm_resp (which contain messageId assigned by smsc),
there's some information i need from this delivery receipt like message
status and delivered time. so i was using the second processor to process
this delivery receipt, but it can't receive it, it only receive
submit_sm_resp as i mentioned above, and then I read camel doc that camel
automatically bind as transmitter to smsc when set as producer, and so it
can only receipve resp from smsc.

is there someway to receive that delivery receipt as a producer?
i tried to set both producer and consumer, the routing look like this:

 from("file:data/inbox").process(messageProcessor)

.to("smpp://pavel@localhost:6006?password=wpsd&enquireLinkTimer=3000&transactionTimer=5000&systemType=producer")
.from("smpp://pavel@localhost:6006?password=wpsd&enquireLinkTimer=3000&transactionTimer=5000&systemType=producer").process(deliveryReceiptProcessor)

but it doesn't work, I notice there's two smpp session connected to smsc (as
transmitter and another as receiver), when the producer send message, the
smsc reply with submit_sm_resp and also sending delivery receipt, but none
of those endpoint receive that.

am i doing wrong? how i supposed to set the routing?

ps:sorry if my english is bad