camel-users mailing list archives

From boday <ben.o...@initekconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Context Monitoring
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:24:19 GMT
also, here are 2 blog posts about remote Camel/AMQ monitoring with JMX...I
used this approach to build a JSP/JQuery based monitoring console for a
client.

http://benoday.blogspot.com/2010/08/managing-camel-routes-with-jmx-apis.html
http://benoday.blogspot.com/2010/08/monitoring-and-managing-activemq-with.html

Xavier Coulon wrote:

> Until now, I tried to programmatically retrieve the route counters that
> are
> exposed by JMX, but with no success. Is it possible ? The
> exchange.getContext().getRoute("route.monitoring.metrics.phase1").getRouteContext().getManagedInterceptStrategy()
> is of type org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationInterceptStrategy
> but
> does not provide a getter on the inner registeredCounters variable
>
> Or should I just use JMX to connect to the local JVM ? Could this be an
> extension to the JMX Component ?

-----
Ben O'Day
IT Consultant -http://benoday.blogspot.com