camel-users mailing list archives

From vcheruvu <>
Subject Re: Camel-Cxf:unable to find wsdl
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 23:27:39 GMT
Hi Willem and Claus,

The wsdl file is located in cxf\src\main\resources\META-INF\wsdl\ and named
it bclearapi-1.6.wsdl.

In cxf endpoint I have specified the  wsdlURL path to
"classpath:META-INF/wsdl/bclearapi-1.6.wsdl" . However when running the test
class,  CXF is looking for ./bclearapi-1.6.wsdl instead of
META-INF/wsdl/bclearapi-1.6.wsdl path. Why is CXF is looking for
"./bclearapi-1.6.wsdl" ?

I hope you tried to run the test class and you will come to know that CXF is
looking for <project directory>/bclearapi-1.6.wsdl instead of the path
<project directory>/resouces /META-INF/wsdl/bclearapi-1.6.wsdl.

Please run mvn eclipse:eclipse,  and run the test class, you will get the
error.  I have ensured that main/resources added to the java buildpath  in
eclipse so that camel  can use the classpath to access the file path to

I hope I am not overlooking something simple here, but i have debugged the
code up until WSDLManagerImpl.loadDefinition(String) after that i do not
have visibility to class due to the jar file
not having any line numbers.