camel-users mailing list archives

From "andrew.cowper" <mr.bl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to write a singleton producer
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:20:49 GMT
Thnaks for your answer Ben, I actually already have that reference in my
Producer class. The real issue is that I need to call a specific method
(activate) on the datasource when a certain sentinel message has been
received once from each route. That is why I want a singleton Producer, so
that it can count the sentinel messages and activate the datasource when
they have all been received.

If there are other ways to go about this, as a Camel newbie I'd be
interested in any advice.

Thanks a lot
Andrew