camel-users mailing list archives

From Gert Villemos <gville...@yahoo.de>
Subject Routing based on exchange IN message body clas
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:39:05 GMT
Is there a a way to route an exchange based on the class hold in the IN
message body?

I have a 'splitter' bean that creates message of different types. I would
like to route the different messages differently.

I could create a simple bean to set a header field based on the body and
then route based on this header field. I just hate creating redundant code
and hoped that this was possible by default Camel.

Is it?