camel-users mailing list archives

From alpheratz <camel-alpher...@transentia.com.au>
Subject Re: Would appreciate advice on the best way to tackle a problem
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:25:27 GMT
Thanks for taking the time to respond to me. Much appreciated.

Your suggestion makes good sense to me.

I am mostly worrying about how to achieve the "delay message (n + 1) until
message (n) is acknowledged" part. I assume that one would have to have a
priority queue of some sort, with the message priorities readjusted
according to the incoming asynchronous acknowledgements. Not sure how to
achieve this...certainly not in a clean way.

Cheers,

Alph