camel-users mailing list archives

From "manoj.sahu" <mantu_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Multiple remote connection to the same host but different users
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:10:00 GMT
Hi Claus,
That's exactly what I use. I use recipient list pattern. That's working as
expected.
The problem I am having is on the actual transport using HTTP component.
User A is using an authenticated connection of User B  to the same endpoint.
It's a backend webserivce.  I am okay to reestablish connection on every
request. I am not sure how to shutdown the connection after each request is
complete.

Thanks