camel-users mailing list archives

From "manoj.sahu" <mantu_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Multiple remote connection to the same host but different users
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 02:44:19 GMT
Hi Ashiwin,
Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately I cannot do that.  First of all the
remote server is from a Service Provider.  Their URL is fixed. Only
connecting users need to be different.  It's the same service offered at a
fixed endpoint.

The re-authentication is needed for many different users. Hence I cannot
statically defined in the routes. It can be n.

I do understand that for connection pools it's probably not the ideal
scenario.  Can I just close/shutdown the connection after each request in
the worst case.  Do I have to write custom code for that.  I did not see any
parameter that I could configure on the service route URL.
Thanks