camel-users mailing list archives

From harryw <haroldv...@gmail.com>
Subject Using File Component on Readonly Directory
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:33:39 GMT
Greetings everyone. I am new to Camel so bear with me...

Is there a proper way to configure a file component on a read-only
directory? I have a unit test using the CamelTestSupport class (Camel 2.7)
which uses the createRouteBuilder method to create an instance of a simple
File-Processor-File route. I copy a few files into the inbox folder then
make it read-only using File.setWritable(false, false).

Camel will not pick up any of the files. My tests waits a few seconds and
quickly fails because there are no copies in outbox. When I comment out
setWritabe(), the test succeeds.

Does my test make sense? What parameters do I need to send to the file
component for this to work?

Thank you for any attention in advance.