camel-users mailing list archives

From jpalmer1026 <palmer1...@gmail.com>
Subject Using PropertiesComponent
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 21:38:43 GMT
Hi,

I have a properties bean defined in my Spring application context file that
I use to specify the location of an externalized property file. The problem
I'm having is that I need to reference properties contained in the
externalized property file from a bean defined in the Spring application
file. So far the only way I'm been able to do this is to use a
context:property-placeholder tag as well as a Camel PropertiesComponent
bean.

Is there a way to use just the Camel PropertiesComponent bean without
requiring the context:property-placeholder tag?