camel-users mailing list archives

From sanjai <san...@sanjai.org>
Subject Re: onexception behavior change from 2.5 to 2.6
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 04:55:54 GMT
A little more on this.  The behaviour is not quite as my original post
describes.  I have another onexception clause which picks up all other
exceptions as shown at the end of this post.   It turns out that when
redelivery fails from the previous on exception clause,  Camel thows a
CamelException which is handled by this cluase.  Again,this did not happen
in 2.5. The stack trace is as follows:

    at
org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.HandleFaultInterceptor.handleFault(HandleFaultInterceptor.java:69)
    at
org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.HandleFaultInterceptor$1.done(HandleFaultInterceptor.java:46)
    at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor$1.done(InstrumentationProcessor.java:78)
    at
org.apache.camel.component.cxf.CxfClientCallback.handleResponse(CxfClientCallback.java:63)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:776)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponseInternal(HTTPConduit.java:2335)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream$1.run(HTTPConduit.java:2198)
    at
org.apache.cxf.workqueue.AutomaticWorkQueueImpl$2.run(AutomaticWorkQueueImpl.java:253)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

            java.lang.Exception

                false