camel-users mailing list archives

From public_phil <public_p...@me.com>
Subject Re: Scheduling routes with RoutePolicy
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 18:59:11 GMT
Hi Mikael,

  I had the exact same problem with Camel 2.6.  This was my configuration:

  Calendar c = Calendar.getInstance();
  c.add(Calendar.MINUTE, 1);
  SimpleScheduledRoutePolicy simple = new SimpleScheduledRoutePolicy();
  simple.setRouteStartDate(c.getTime());

  c.add(Calendar.MINUTE, 2);
  simple.setRouteStopDate(c.getTime());

from("file://c:/routeTest").routeId("test").routePolicy(simple).to("file://c:/routeOutput").noAutoStartup();
}

With 2.6, the route would never be started.  Once I upgraded to 2.7,
however, the route starts after 1 minute and then terminates after 2
minutes.