camel-users mailing list archives

From jpalmer1026 <palmer1...@gmail.com>
Subject Failed to create route
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 19:10:06 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use the camel properties component to externalize a properties
file. It looks like the properties file is getting read, but I'm getting the
following exception when the app tries to read the externalized properties:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route
route1: Route[[From[{{file.inbox}}]] -> [Choice[[When[simple{${heade...
because of No endpoint could be found for: {{file.inbox}}, please check your
classpath contains the needed Camel component jar.

Here are the relevant code snippets from my spring-config file:

             ${header.CamelFileName} regex '^.*txt$'

             ${header.CamelFileName} regex '^.*xml$'

My properties file is as follows:

file.inbox=target/inbox
file.outbox=target/outbox
file.xml=target/xml

Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Thanks!