camel-users mailing list archives

From Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru>
Subject RE: Camel: SOAP over JMS
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:35:55 GMT
Hello Christian,

Thanks for help.

Finally I understood that I was slightly incorrect trying to bind a cxf service to an activemq
endpoint so I have used cxf-jms transport.

Moreover it seems that it's hardly possible to bind <cxf:cxfEndpoint xmlns:cxf="http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf"
... /> to a direct endpoint or any other endpoint for now.
The Definition of the endpoint was

    <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="echoService" address="camel://direct:test" serviceClass="org.springframework.spring_ws.samples.echo.Echo"
        endpointName="echo:EchoSoap11" serviceName="echo:EchoService" wsdlURL="echo.wsdl">
        <cxf:properties>
            <entry key="dataFormat" value="PAYLOAD" />
        </cxf:properties>
    </cxf:cxfEndpoint>

Every time I  tried to send a message to direct:test endpoint I got " No consumers available
on endpoint" exception.

When < jaxws:server xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws" .../> was bind to an direct
endpoint there were no problems. Here is the definition of the endpoint

    <jaxws:server id="echoService" address="camel://direct:test"
        endpointName="echo:EchoSoap11" serviceName="echo:EchoService" wsdlLocation="echo.wsdl"
        serviceClass="org.springframework.spring_ws.samples.echo.Echo">
    </jaxws:server>
   <camel:destination name="{http://www.springframework.org/spring-ws/samples/echo}EchoSoap11.camel-destination">
        <camel:camelContextRef>camel</camel:camelContextRef>
   </camel:destination>

It's rather interesting that we can change transport of <cxf:cxfEndpoint ...> endpoints
that is not documented. For example, I was able to use activemq transport with the following
configuration

    <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="echoService" address="camel://activemq:queue:EchoRequest?jmsMessageType=Bytes&amp;replyTo=EchoReply&amp;useMessageIDAsCorrelationID=true"
        endpointName="echo:EchoSoap11" serviceName="echo:EchoService" wsdlURL="echo.wsdl">
        <cxf:properties>
            <entry key="dataFormat" value="PAYLOAD" />
        </cxf:properties>
    </cxf:cxfEndpoint>

    <camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
        <route>
            <from uri="file:c:/workspace/temp/cxf/req" />
            <inOut uri="cxf:bean:echoService"/>
            <to uri="log:org.test?level=INFO" />
            <to uri="file:c:/workspace/temp/cxf/resp"/>
        </route>
    </camelContext>

    <camel:conduit name="{http://www.springframework.org/spring-ws/samples/echo}EchoSoap11.camel-conduit">
        <camel:camelContextRef>camel</camel:camelContextRef>
    </camel:conduit>

    <bean id="activemq" class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
        <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
    </bean>

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky