camel-users mailing list archives

From John McDonald <mcdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Bridging from JMS to Websphere
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:58:14 GMT
I am attempting to use the Camel JMS component to deliver messages to a Websphere queue.  Whilst
the message delivery seems fine it is being wrapped in what I understand to be a JMS wrapper
which the consuming client isnt expecting.  As a result the message is not being processed
correctly.  I do not control the consumer so I cannot commission any changes to the idiom
of access that they are using.

From what I can tell in reading around this is a recognised scenario and that by setting targetClient
appropriately I can suppress the creation of the wrapper.  The JMS component documentation
intimates as much at http://camel.apache.org/jms.html with this entry
			.setHeader("CamelJmsDestinationName", constant("queue:///MY_QUEUE?targetClient=1"))
	.to("wmq:queue:MY_QUEUE?useMessageIDAsCorrelationID=true");

When I attempt this I get an exception the significant part of which is

Caused by: org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized exception occured
during JMS processing; nested exception is com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedJMSException: JMSCC0005:
The specified value 'queue:BT.CL.AXMONVT1.ONV.AXM_TO_ONV_RES.01?targetClient=1' is not allowed
for 'XMSC_DESTINATION_NAME'. The given value is not allowed for the property specified. Change
the value to a value that is supported for the property.