camel-users mailing list archives

From Tarun Ramakrishna <ta...@elankath.com>
Subject Re: how can I hand the webservice error when starting the camel
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:06:38 GMT
A little unclear on what you expect here. The CamelContext does not
start because of an invalid endpoint.  The only way to make it start
AFAIK would be to remove this invalid endpoint. I assume you are using
Spring. If you have control over when the spring application context
is constructed, you can merely catch the exception and remove this
faulty CXF bean (and replace it with say a default CXF bean) . If you
are in an OSGI environment where the spring extender is responsible
for bootstrapping spring contexts, you can customize the extender
behavior and incorporate the same logic.