camel-users mailing list archives

From Mark Webb <>
Subject polling database
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:54:29 GMT
I want to create a route that will query a database for new rows
periodically.  If a new row is found I would like to put the
information from that row into the route for processing.  I have been
looking at the timer and quartz components and can't seem to get
either one to fit quite right with me requirement.

Is there another Camel component that will do this?  I have looked
through the Camel book and found ScheduledPollConsumer, but that just
looks like I would need to add in my own "sleep".

I tried looking at the unit tests in
and could not find anything that fits either.

Any other suggestions?

View raw message