camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPA 2 Support
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 16:52:43 GMT
Hi

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 2:36 PM, paulf <paulfallowfield@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you know when Camel will support JPA2?

No we don't have any short term plan.
Is the JPA2 spec actually final yet?

Fell free to create a JIRA ticket about upgrading camel-jpa to support JPA 2.

I think if the spec is final we should see what it takes to do this
for Camel 2.8.
I assume Apache OpenJPA 2.x is JPA2 compliant so we can keep using
that for unit testing.