camel-users mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: type converter not loading
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 22:01:12 GMT
Okay...added camel-blueprint-2.7.0.jar, which required
org.apache.aries.blueprint-0.3.jar, which required
org.apache.aries.proxy-0.3.jar, which required
org.apache.aries.util-0.3.jar, asm-3.3.1.jar and
org.apache.felix.configadmin-1.0.4.jar.

Tried creating an OsgiDefaultCamelContext, which worked in Eclipse but
not in Felix, since org.apache.camel.core.osgi isn't exported by
camel-blueprint.

Tried creating a BlueprintCamelContext, but that seems to want a
BundleContext and a BlueprintContainer.  I can get the BundleContext
easily enough, but where do I get the BlueprintContainer?

Or am I going about this the wrong way?

And yes, I'd rather do this in Java and not in XML.

Don