camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Mueller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with multiple CXF services using the same https port
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 08:33:37 GMT
Me again...
In my privios mail I forgot to mention that our Camel bundles will be
deployed into ServiceMix and we will use PAX Web to configure (HTTPS) and
start a Jetty instance.
It would be nice if we can (re-) use this instance. If this is possible, we
have a centralized Web/Jetty configuration and doesn't have to configure
each Bundle (protocol, port, keystore, password, ...).

Christian