camel-users mailing list archives

From bigbear <strutsus...@gmail.com>
Subject activemq component settings
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:43:54 GMT
Hi,

I have a route that starts as follows:

from("activemq:topic:myTopic?clientId=myClientId&durableSubscriptionName=myDurableSubscriber&cacheLevelName=CACHE_NONE")

I am getting a warning as follows:
WARN listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer: Setup of JMS message listener
invoker failed for destination 'myTopic' - trying to recover. Cause: You
cannot create a durable subscriber without specifying a unique clientID on a
Connection

The following parameter combinations work:

from("activemq:topic:myTopic?clientId=myClientId&durableSubscriptionName=myDurableSubscriber")
=> w/o cacheLevelName
from("activemq:topic:myTopic?cacheLevelName=CACHE_NONE") => w/o clientId and
durableSubscriberName.

>From my tests, I see that *not* using CACHE_NONE results in
using LocallyExposedJmsResourceHolder which is *not* what I need since I am
using XA transactions.
Also, I need durable subscription so I need to pass both clientId and
durableSubscriptionName.

Camel: 2.6.0
GlassFish: 2.1.1
ActiveMQ: 5.4.2

config:

          <tx:jta-transaction-manager />

<bean id="activemq"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
<property name="connectionFactory" ref="activemqXaConnectionFactory" />
<property name="transacted" value="true" />
<property name="transactionManager" ref="transactionManager" />
</bean>

<bean id="activemqXaConnectionFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory">
<property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616" />
</bean>

Could some one please let me know what is wrong here?

Thanks!