camel-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject camel-cxf endpoint in CXF Dispatch mode
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:19:36 GMT
Hi,
I added the CXF dispatch mode to the Camel CXF endpoint so that I can
ran SOAP intermediary/gateway scenarios over a single CXF endpoint
with some CXF features enabled.

I attached the patch file and unit test files to CAMEL-3778.

In short, you can configure your endpoint like

  <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="serviceEndpoint"
		   address="http://localhost:9000/SoapContext/MyPort"
		   endpointName="s:MyPort"
		   serviceName="s:MyService"
		   bus="#bus">
    <cxf:properties>
      <entry key="dataFormat" value="PAYLOAD"/>
    </cxf:properties>
  </cxf:cxfEndpoint>

and send arbitrary SOAP messages over this endpoint while you CXF bus
configuraiton can add some features to your processing.

I would appreciate if you can give me your feedback.

Thanks.

Regards, aki