camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Netty for TCP communication
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 10:26:11 GMT
Hi

You need to develop a custom encoder and decoded to your custom codec.
And then configure this on the Camel netty endpoint.

For example

<bean id="myEncoder" class="xxx"/>
<bean id="myDecoder" class="xxx"/>

And in Camel route

<from uri="netty:tcp:0.0.0.0:9123?encoder=#myEncoder&amp;decoder=#myDecoder&amp;sync=true"/>

And check JBoss Netty documentation for how to write custom codecs
http://www.jboss.org/netty/documentation.html