camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Mueller <>
Subject Re: Problem with multiple CXF services using the same https port
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 07:46:33 GMT
Hello Willem!

I have the same problem... :-(
I will try to describe the problem and ask my question again:
In our integration project we use multiple Camel OSGI bundles which expose
multiple web servives (via Camel CXF consumer). We use the
camel-cxf:cxfEndpoint configuration (including properties and interceptors)
with an address like address="" and the
httpj:engine-factory configuration (see my first post).

We have the problem, that we have to configure a different port for each web
service we expose to prevent the Could not start Jetty server: Address
already in use: JVM_Bind Exception (also in my first post).

Charles suggested to use an address like
address="/Services/OrderEntryService". My questions are:
- At present, I use in my route from("cxf:bean:orderEntryService"). Do I
have to use now from(cxf:/Services/OrderEntryService?...) or is it also
possible with the CXF bean binding?
- If I can still use the CXF bean binding: I didn't found any unit test or
example which test/shows this possibility. Currently I don't know how I can
test this (I think I have to start Jetty and configure it for HTTPS in my
set up method).
- If I have to use from("cxf:/Services/OrderEntryService"), how I can
configure our cxf properties (e.g. schema-validation-enabled) and

In short: My goal is to provide multiple web services (Apache CXF consumers)
which use the same port for the HTTPS configuration. It should be possible
to switch to HTTP without touching my Spring configuration (only my
externalized environment specific properties).

The next FAQ entry I would like to write... ;-)