camel-users mailing list archives

From Thiago Souza <>
Subject Problems renaming components inside blueprint context (Reposting due to nabble problems)
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 16:04:46 GMT

I'm currently evaluating camel-blueprint with karaf. In my current project
(to be ported to this runtime), running standalone camel-spring, I am able
to give a different name to a component by manually instantiating it in the
spring xml context. But with camel-blueprint, when I do this, the context
hangs in grace period waiting for the component. Here is a sample xml to
reproduce the problem:

<blueprint xmlns="">

         <!-- direct component renamed -->
	<bean id="direct-test"
class="" />
	<camelContext xmlns="">
			<from uri="direct-test:in" />
			<to uri="direct:out" />

With this configuration, the context won't start with the following log:

BlueprintContainerImpl           | container.BlueprintContainerImpl
321 | 10 - org.apache.aries.blueprint - 0.3.0 | Bundle config.xml is
waiting for dependencies

Although the camel context itself starts. I'm using latest camel and karaf.
I could reproduce the sample problem using JmsComponent.

Any clue anyone?

Thiago Souza