camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ErrorHandler - SMX4 - OSGI Service - TransactionManager
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:20:47 GMT
This property is defined here :

    <!-- Transaction POLICY used by Camel Transactional Route
         We refer to the ServiceMiX TxManager -->
    <bean id="PROPAGATION_REQUIRED"
class="org.apache.camel.spring.spi.SpringTransactionPolicy">
       <property name="transactionManager">
           <osgi:reference
interface="org.springframework.transaction.PlatformTransactionManager"/>
       </property>
    </bean>

Is it enough ?