camel-users mailing list archives

From gonzalo diethelm <gdieth...@dcv.cl>
Subject RE: Service architecture
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:29:38 GMT
> Makes sense, besides one point, why do you expect you need multiple
> Karaf instances?
> Regarding Camel or Spring there is no need to deploy those in extra
> Servers, because you only got
> one CamelContext/SpringContext per bundle. Therefore I'm sure you can
> use one Karaf instance with all your routes. ActiveMQ can be deployed
> on top of Karaf too, since it is the basis for ServiceMix :)

I think I might end up deploying on different machines, hence I would like to test this on
a single machine that has all the Karaf instances running inside it.

> One reminder though, if you need to communicate effectively between
> different Camel routes in different bundles you should think about
> NMR, which runs best with ServiceMix :)

NMR as in Normalized Message Router? I will take a look at this; can you suggest a good introduction,
besides http://servicemix.apache.org/nmr/index.html ?

--
Gonzalo Diethelm