camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-extra
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:18:52 GMT
Thanks for reporting this. The project was recently moved to apache-extras and will undergo
a few improvements right after the 2.7.0 release.
The source link used to work (I tested it). Since it's hosted at google, I don't know if it's
a temporary issue related to google servers or a bigger issue that needs to be resolved (in
which case I can follow up on that).

In the meantime this is the url for the code repository:
http://svn.codespot.com/a/apache-extras.org/camel-extra/

You can find the code there the 2.6.0 release tagged (yes, updated for 2.6.0) and the binary
distro in the maven2 repo at:
http://svn.codespot.com/a/apache-extras.org/camel-extra/maven2/

I hope this helps
Hadrian